Composite Bonding can be used to:
- Lengthen of teeth
- Reshape teeth to enhance the smile
- Disguise appearance of discoloured teeth
- Close spaces between teeth.
- Repair chipped teeth
- Protect the root surfaces of teeth with recession
Benefits of Composite Bonding
- Faster treatment with amazing results
- Requires little or no tooth preparation
- Durable and long lasting
- Cheaper than porcelain veneers
We have now introduced smilefast injectable mould techniques to our practice for composite bonding procedures.
Smile Fast is the ground-breaking new development in Smile Design, Trial Smile preview, Refinement of the smile and provision of Smile Makeovers.
Using the latest 3D-planning technology and the unique patent-pending SmileFast system.
Dr Saeed with the SmileFast team will design the perfect patient smile, and then using the innovative SmileFast stent place, custom-designed composite veneers for the front 6 teeth in just one application, for an amazing smile makeover.
This technique is fast and accurate with great results, and with reduced clinical time offers a cost-effective solution to smile makeovers.