At our practice we provide aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, as well as a comprehensive range of restorative dental procedures for the entire family under one roof. We have general dentists and hygienists, working along side specialists and dentist with special interests to provide most dental procedures.
- General Examination
- Preventative Dentistry
- Composite White Fillings
- Ceramic Inlays and Onlays
- Crowns and Bridges
- Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Dental Extractions
- Dentistry for Children
- Dental Emergencies
Benefits of regular dental check ups
- Early detection of dental disease
- Early intervention
- Prevention of more complex procedures
- Bad breath prevention
- Lower cost of treatment for simpler procedures
- Longevity of teeth in the mouth
- Early oral cancer detection
- Healthy teeth and beautiful smiles
We offer an extensive dental assessment to all our patients, with digital radiographs and 3D Digital scanning (if required).
Our initial examination appointments include assessments for periodontal disease, dental caries detection, occlusal bite assessments for occlusal disharmony, mouth cancer screening and growth and development analysis for orthodontic purposes.